Handmade from beech wood and finished with a natural oil, these bike hanging poles are every minimalist’s dream.
1) Select a a section of a load bearing/masonry wall (not hollow or gypsum). Before drilling or putting a screw into a wall, be sure you’ve checked what’s behind it with a pipe, cable and stud detector (also known as a multi-purpose digital detector).
2) Find the two points under your bike’s frame where you’d like the poles positioned
3) Mark these two points on the wall using a spirit level
4) Drill two holes (10 mm) where you’ve marked on the wall. Make sure to drill perpendicularly into the wall
5) Insert the plugs into the two holes
6) Screw the poles tightly into the plugs in the wall. Some strength is required.