Bike On The Ledge #2 has a floating look finished with a natural oil. This bike wall mount would compliment a range of decor styles, whether is be minimalist, modern farmhouse or industrial.
1) Select a a section of a load bearing/masonry wall. Before drilling or putting a screw into a wall, be sure you’ve checked what’s behind it with a pipe, cable and stud detector (also known as a multi-purpose digital detector).
2) Place the bike hanger against the wall where you would like it mounted using a spirit level
3) Keeping the hanger against the wall (with the spirit level) place your hand inside the hanger and mark the screw holes on the wall with a pen.
4) Remove the hanger to check the three screw holes are marked correctly on the wall
5) Drill three holes (8 mm) where you’ve marked on the wall. Make sure to drill perpendicularly into the wall
5) Insert the plugs into the three holes
6) Place bike hanger back into position against the wall and using a screw driver, screw the screws tightly into the plugs.